What's new

How to loose 'Face weight?' (1 Viewer)

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
Any ideas?
How would one loose this extra chin that I have, including the extra cheek weight that tends to jiggle or bunch up when you move?
I'd like to think that I have thinned at the waist line this past summer, since large shirts fit rather snuggly, when I used to be getting double x shirts. Now I've got to start working on the face weight :)..

Patrick_S

Senior HTF Member
You just have to keep losing weight. When trying to lose fat it is impossible to target just one area.

As your overall fat percentage decreases so will the extra fat that is located on your face.

Kenneth

Supporting Actor
I don't think there is an easy way to lose weight in specific areas without resorting to the dreaded liposuction route. In general, if you pursue an agressive weight loss strategy it will eventually melt off all areas. Exercising specific locations only builds muscles under the fat but doesn't affect the fat itself. I have been exercising and dieting and am down 30lbs in 8 weeks. Most of my weight has come off my stomach/waist (down about 3 inches) and some off my arms and legs. My face is starting to thin a little but probably won't get thin until I have lost more weight (30lbs is almost half way to my target goal for this diet). Good luck.

Kenneth

KyleS

Screenwriter
Damn Joe that was BAD.
As stated without Liposuction you cant target on specific area. You just have to keep losing weight and exercising the muscles in that region to help tighten them up. (And flapping your gums by talking doesnt help) ;)
Best of luck
KyleS

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks