What's new

How to buy film "memorabilia"? (1 Viewer)

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
It's my wife's birthday in a few weeks. She's a HUGE fan of "Sweet Home Alabama", and I managed to get a prop from the film for her as a present. It came with a folder from the film, and I'm keen to stick some Reese Witherspoon "gumpf" in it - there's some promos from the film doing the rounds like magnets, the presskit etc. Unfortunately, zero of them are currently on eBay.

Are there any other ways of getting hold of these? Any dealers of them? What about autographed pictures - how to get hold of them? I'm VERY wary of the eBay auctions of signed pics - there's a distinct number of radically different Reese autographs out there, and I've no idea how to tell what's genuine or not.

Help!!

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
check out The Propstore of London. They have BY FAR the biggest selection of props in the world. :)
EDIT: I just looked over the site and it seems they don't have anything from Sweet Home Alabama... sorry :frowning: Hope ya can find it!

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
Ta for the link though, Rob, they got some really cool props & gear in their collection!

As you say, nowt from Sweet Home... It's more 'press kits' & the freebies given to reviewers, journos & the like I'm after, plus an autographed pic.

Alf S

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alfer
Brian,
A friend of mine deals in autograph pix and sells through ebay. I can ask if he can get his hands on a pic for ya..what price range are you looking for?

p.s. His user ID is nickspix, he has perfect feedback.

Alfer

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
As cheap as possible :)
There's plenty of signed pics on eBay... My big problem is whether they are genuine or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks