What's new

How is the Wall Street Journal online edition? (1 Viewer)

Kevin Farley

Second Unit
I've been thinking about subscribing, since I live in the boonies and can't buy or read the daily edition. Actually, I've only read the Journal a few times, but all indicators seem to point to read it daily.

What do you guys think?

Eric_E

Supporting Actor
Hi Kevin.

I actually did an internship last year through the Dow Jones Newspaper Fund, and one of my fellow interns went to New York to work at wsj.com (I went to Tucson to work on the Arizona Daily Star). In any case, I got a chance to thoroughly browse the WSJ Web site and I thought it was really impressive. I think a subscription would be well worth the money if you are involved in business or investing in any way. Even if you aren't a businessman it's still a great paper.

Eric

P.S. I work for the Associated Press in the stock market division so I hope that makes me somewhat qualified to answer your question. :)

Don Black

Screenwriter
I've paid for a subscription since 1998 and think it's worth the money. It's just about the only online publication that I do pay for.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks