What's new

How do I make two jpgs into one? (1 Viewer)

Gary Harris

Stunt Coordinator
There is probably a simple way of doing this but it seems to be escaping me. What I want to do is scan the front of a folded roadmap, save it as a pic, then scan the back & save that. Then I want to take the two images front & back & make one jpg showing the two views to put on Ebay. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Michael*K

Screenwriter
Use Photoshop or an equivalent graphics application. You can just drag the scanned images into a new file and save it as a single image.

Andrew Chong

Supporting Actor
For clarification:
Measure the vertical and horizontal dimensions of both jpgs.

Create a new blank image with the appropriate dimensions (essentially specifying the size of your 'canvas'). For example, if you want to place them left and right, specify a width equal to the sum of the width of both jpgs; and specify a height equal to the tallest jpg.

Then, copy and paste each of your jpgs into this blank image. Depending on the relative sizes of the two jpgs, you may have to centre one relative to the other.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks