What's new

How did you fall in love? (1 Viewer)

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
Well, I was walking through the humane society, and all the other dogs were barking at me except for one, a little red-haired girl with big sad brown eyes who just stuck her nose through the wire and was sniffing at me. And it was love at first sight.

Well, not a spouse or girlfriend, but the only female I'm living with right now. :)

Scott Bourden

Second Unit
First love ever?

It was way back in highschool (I say "way" loosly, 3-4 years ago), and well, frankly, she put out... Love is a funny thing at that age.

Current girlfriend - Met her one night out with my friends, started talking, and she put up with all my crazy little habits, and usually negative / pessimitic attitude. I love to spend time with her, because she too, dislikes most people (most is also said loosly, there are many exceptions, but it's part of my being negative I guess), and just likes to keep to herself in most situations. We mix great :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks