1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

How did you fall in love?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Kevin Porter, Feb 20, 2003.

1. Kevin Porter

Kevin Porter Supporting Actor

How did you fall in love with your spouse or girlfriend/boyfriend?

2. Zane Charron

Zane Charron Second Unit

Veeeeery carefully.

3. Mark Zimmer

Mark Zimmer Producer

Well, I was walking through the humane society, and all the other dogs were barking at me except for one, a little red-haired girl with big sad brown eyes who just stuck her nose through the wire and was sniffing at me. And it was love at first sight.

Well, not a spouse or girlfriend, but the only female I'm living with right now. [​IMG]

4. Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun Studio Mogul

With a pre-nup.

5. Scott Bourden

Scott Bourden Second Unit

First love ever?

It was way back in highschool (I say "way" loosly, 3-4 years ago), and well, frankly, she put out... Love is a funny thing at that age.

Current girlfriend - Met her one night out with my friends, started talking, and she put up with all my crazy little habits, and usually negative / pessimitic attitude. I love to spend time with her, because she too, dislikes most people (most is also said loosly, there are many exceptions, but it's part of my being negative I guess), and just likes to keep to herself in most situations. We mix great [​IMG]