What's new

House Season One--not at B&N??? (1 Viewer)

Joseph_S_Walker

Auditioning
A friend of mine is an avid fan of Hugh Laurie's terrific show HOUSE, the first season of which is due out 8/30. She also happens to have a $100 gift certificate for Barnes and Noble's website, and she was going to use it to order the dvds (along with, obviously, a couple of other things). It appears, however, that the website isn't carrying the set; we've both searched for it there several times in several different ways. Does anybody have a clue why this might happen? Obviously every retailer can't carry every single release, but why would such a high-profile show be overlooked?

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino

I can. :D

(BTW, why can't you post links? You just copy the link, click on the "http://" button at the top of the "reply" window, type in the text you want to appear on screen in the first window and paste the URL into the second window, click "OK" and you're done.)

Regards,

Joe

Kyle McKnight

Senior HTF Member
He can't post links because he is too new a member, under a certain post-count restriction. It's to prevent people from signing up and spamming links.

Joseph_S_Walker

Auditioning
Thanks, guys. I feel like an idiot, but at least I have my answer. Why it didn't pop up for me searching with just "House"...well, who knows?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks