House Season One--not at B&N???

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Joseph_S_Walker, Aug 1, 2005.

1. Joseph_S_Walker

Joseph_S_Walker Auditioning

A friend of mine is an avid fan of Hugh Laurie's terrific show HOUSE, the first season of which is due out 8/30. She also happens to have a $100 gift certificate for Barnes and Noble's website, and she was going to use it to order the dvds (along with, obviously, a couple of other things). It appears, however, that the website isn't carrying the set; we've both searched for it there several times in several different ways. Does anybody have a clue why this might happen? Obviously every retailer can't carry every single release, but why would such a high-profile show be overlooked?

2. John_Shilpetski

I can't post links, but I searched for "House season" and it was #9 on my list of results.

3. Joseph DeMartino

Joseph DeMartino Lead Actor

Joseph DeMartino

I can. [​IMG]

(BTW, why can't you post links? You just copy the link, click on the "http://" button at the top of the "reply" window, type in the text you want to appear on screen in the first window and paste the URL into the second window, click "OK" and you're done.)

Regards,

Joe

4. Kyle McKnight

Kyle McKnight Cinematographer

He can't post links because he is too new a member, under a certain post-count restriction. It's to prevent people from signing up and spamming links.

5. Joseph DeMartino

Joseph DeMartino Lead Actor

Joseph DeMartino

Ah, thank you. I had heard about that rule once before, but had forgotten about it. [​IMG]

Regards,

Joe

6. Joseph_S_Walker

Joseph_S_Walker Auditioning

Thanks, guys. I feel like an idiot, but at least I have my answer. Why it didn't pop up for me searching with just "House"...well, who knows?