What's new

Horrific Video! (1 Viewer)

John Thomas

Senior HTF Member
Some people may just really love their teddy bears, right Henry? ;)

My favorite: "Grrrwwwah gruuugh" by Dog #2.

Kelley_B

Senior HTF Member
Weiner-dogs are funny.
As an owner of two dachshunds I can attest to the fact that they are easily highlights of my day. They just have so much energy and spunk that you just can't but get caught up in it. And mine do this all the time, fight over items. The best is when they start chasing each other around the house, sounds like a thundering stampede when its really just two little dogs.

Phil L

Supporting Actor
I wrote what it was because I thought it was very uncool to link to something as a "horrific vid" without at least a description of what it was. That said, its still funny if you know what it was. Thinking about it now I should have put it in spoiler tags which I'm going to go back and do.

Richard Travale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Travale
I looked at it the other way Phil. At first I thought it was going to be one of those gif files that are meant to scare the living shit out of you. Then when I saw it was a movie my heart sank a little, thinking "Awww, this is going to be some sick shit". Then I saw the cute little dogs and after the second it took to figure out it was not real and it was a toy rabbit, I was completely elated.

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
The really nice thing about a well moderated forum like this one is that the really horrific videos never last (if they show up at all). So just the fact that this thread was still open and the link active told me that it was going to be something I'd enjoy looking at. :)

Ryan Wright

Screenwriter
Micke,

The first thing on my mind (I didn't watch the video) was, "How on earth did this thread get so many replies? The mods usually close them after one or two." :)

Edwin-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
The government should require owners of digital video cameras to register them, since they seem to be deadly weapons in some hands.

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
OOooh, soudns like my kind of video ;)

Oooohhh... kay.... Not what i was expecting.. but okay then...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks