What's new

RLJE Films Press Release: Scare Me (Blu-ray) (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
RLJE FILMS

Presents

283475_front.jpg

SCARE ME

World Premiere at 2020 Sundance Film Festival

On DVD & Blu-Ray March 2, 2021

“impressive…excellent performances…transformative, animated, and hilarious” – RogertEbert.com

“imaginative and witty…razor-sharp horror comedy” – Bloody Disgusting

“a delightful and spooky surprise of a movie” – Nerdist

LOS ANGELES (Feb. 1, 2021) – RLJE Films, a business unit of AMC Networks, has picked up select rights to SCARE ME from Shudder, AMC Networks’ premium service for horror, thriller and the supernatural. SCARE ME will be released on DVD and Blu-ray on March 2, 2021.

SCARE ME is the feature directorial debut of Josh Ruben (“CollegeHumor Originals”) who also wrote the screenplay and stars in the film. SCARE ME also features Aya Cash (“The Boys”), Rebecca Drysdale (“Arrested Development”), and Chris Redd (“Saturday Night Live”). RLJE Films will release SCARE ME on DVD for an SRP of $27.97 and Blu-ray for an SRP of $28.96.

In SCARE ME, two strangers, Fred and Fanny, are stuck in their Catskills cabin during a power outage. Looking to pass the time, they decide to tell each other scary stories. But the more Fred and Fanny commit to their tales, the more the stories come to life. As the horrors of reality manifest, Fred confronts his ultimate fear that Fanny may be the better storyteller, forcing him to craft the most horrific tale imaginable and put an end to the competition for good.

Check out the trailer:

SCARE ME DVD and Blu-ray include the following bonus features:

· Director & Cinematographer Commentary

· Interviews with the Cast

· Behind-the-Scenes Photo Gallery

· Make Cool Sh!t Podcast Episode 1: SCARE ME

· Outtakes

· “Feel the Music, Feel the Light” Music Video

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks