What's new

Press Release RLJE Films Press Release: Werewolves Within (Blu-ray) (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
WEREWOLVES WITHIN

Available on DVD & Blu-ray on December 7, 2021

“A fun horror-comedy with a killer ensemble cast.” -- David Ehrlich, Indiewire
WEREWOLVES_WITHIN_BD_LOC.jpg

RLJE Films, a business unit of AMC Networks, will release the critically acclaimed horror-comedy whodunit Werewolves Within on DVD and Blu-ray on December 7, 2021. IFC Films released Werewolves Within in theaters on June 25, 2021 and on Digital Rental & VOD on July 2, 2021.

Werewolves Within is directed by Josh Ruben (Scare Me) from a script by Mishna Wolff (I’m Down), and stars Sam Richardson (“Veep”, “Detroiters”), Milana Vayntrub (“This Is Us”), George Basil (“Crashing”), Sarah Burns (“Barry”), Michael Chernus (“Tommy/CBS”), Catherine Curtin (“Orange Is the New Black”), Wayne Duvall (“The Hunt”), Harvey Guillen (“What We Do In The Shadows”), Rebecca Henderson (“Russian Doll”), Cheyenne Jackson (“30 Rock”), Michaela Watkins (“The Unicorn,” Brittany Runs A Marathon), and Glenn Fleshler (“True Detective”). RLJE Films will release Werewolves Within on DVD for an SRP of $27.97, and on Blu-ray for an SRP of $28.96.

After a proposed pipeline creates divisions within the small town of Beaverfield, and a snowstorm traps its residents together inside the local inn, newly arrived forest ranger FINN (Sam Richardson) and postal worker CECILY (Milana Vayntrub) must try to keep the peace and uncover the truth behind a mysterious creature that has begun terrorizing the community.

Watch the trailer:

WEREWOLVES WITHIN - DVD WEREWOLVES WITHIN - BLU-RAY

Genre: Horror Genre: Horror
Rating: R Rating: R
Language: English Language: English
Subtitles: English SDH, Spanish, French Subtitles: English SDH, Spanish, French
Format: DVD, BD Format: DVD, BD
Year: 2021 Year: 2021
SRP: $27.97 SRP: $28.96
# of Discs: 1 # of Discs: 1
Length: 97 minutes Length: 97 minutes
UPC: 14381141498 UPC: 14381141504
Cat#: IFC14149DVD Cat#: IFC14150BD
Aspect Ratio: 2.39:1 Aspect Ratio: 2.39:1
Audio Format: 5.1 Dolby Digital Audio Format: 5.1 DTS-HD

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
If you like quirky characters this movie has them. I loved this movie. It’s a cross between a comedy and horror and does both quite well. These are odd people and you’ll wonder which one is the vampire. Sam Richardson is again quite funny and touching and this is the first acting gig I’ve seen with Milana Vayntrub (AT&T’s Lily) and she’s quite good. Have a beer or a scotch and enjoy the movie.

There was another movie out near the same time that had a sheriff in it and I can’t remember it’s name. Valley of the Werewolf or something like that but I can’t remember. Anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks