What's new

Home Theater Centers (1 Viewer)

Eric Porter

Auditioning
I was thinking about getting that same Bush unit. They have it at Best Buy for a few dollars cheaper than RTA.

One site that I found that has some nice units is Blackwelders Home Furnishings

If anyone has any other sites I'd love to check them out as well.

Eric

Win Joy Jr

Stunt Coordinator
Chris -

What is the budget you are looking at? I needed one also, but did not feel like shelling out close to a grand on the thing (since I only paid 1200 on my RPTV), I found an open face audio unit from Lowes "Ready-to-finish" area.

http://www.lowes.com/lkn?action=prod...70473-999-725W

At $108 per unit, I used a pair, with one on each side of my RPTV. The units are a little shorter than the RPTV, but balances out nicely. They are real wood, and you must finish them yourself (or leave natural). I was able to finish both units (2 coats each) with one quart of the minwax stain/poly one-step product.

I will try to take a picture of my set-up tonight and post it here.

sean_pecor

Stunt Coordinator

David Preston

Supporting Actor
Chris I just got the same Bush unit in the pic. They have it at Best Buy but call before you go they are selling fast and some are sold out. I only paid $360 for it because I told them I found another one I like somewhere else that if they could do it for $350 I would take it. They said they would but then they went to the back and were sold out. So I had to go to another BB and the best they could do was $360. That was still fine to me it was a good deal. If they wouldn't have gone down on the price I would have went to hhgregg and got the other one. It's another store like BB. I also like the fact that it has lights in each cabinet and on top. It takes a little while to assemble but it is worth it. Everybody the has seen it loves it. They think it is way more exspensive than that. Let us know what you decide.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks