What's new

History Ch International on DirectTV! (1 Viewer)

Grant B

Senior HTF Member
Stumbled upon HC International on my DirectTV reciever a few days back

The weird part about it is usually new channels 'appear' in my custom channel menu, even if I don't get it.

This time it was 'x'ed out

DeborahK

Supporting Actor
Grant,

Do you have DTV's Family Pack add-on? I think this station was added when they upgraded this package back in October.

Deborah

Dan B

Screenwriter
Yep, this was added to the Family Pack in October along with Discovery Science, Discovery Civilization, and VH1 Classic. Why they added VH1 Classic to the Family Pack is beyond me...unless, of course, they are trying to lure people like me into buying the Family Pack who normally would not. :thumbsdown: Here is the press release from October:
http://www.directv.com/press/pressde...12,438,00.html
-Dan B.

DeborahK

Supporting Actor
Wow, Dan -- I just realized reading the press release link you posted that I do not need to sub to the Family Pack ! When I added it, it was to get Oxygen and Odyssey (now called the Hallmark Channel). These now appear to be part of the regular Total Choice package and no longer show up as part of the FP lineup so I think I will drop my FP subscription and save myself $5 a month. Thanks! :)
Deborah

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katarianig
Recent bookmarks