What's new

High Resolution Audio Comparison Available for HTF (1 Viewer)

Justin Lane

Senior HTF Member
Lee, why don't you just post your report on a free hosting service like geocities and provide a link?

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Lee:

Post whatever you want here in the Music Area. Once you have it posted let me know and I will make it a stuck thread for a couple of weeks.

Can you make it into an HTML page? If it already is an HTML page just send it to me and I will put whatever you send me up on the server and we can just link to it from the summation that you write up.

However you want to handle this is fine with me.

Parker

Brian-W

Screenwriter
Lee, I'd love to see it.
Where's John? I want to see him rip it apart and go at it with Lee :D

Lee Scoggins

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lee
Brian,

This is what concerns me. I did this piece for a presentation for an objective look at the two formats and a technical piece on my personal views where I rated SACD higher than DVDA, both way above redbook of course.

I may take some flack for being biased toward Super Audio, but that was definitely not my intent - I tried to look at pros and cons of each.

Much of the data was hard to compile and took multiple sources, like the number of supporting record labels. It paints a very interesting picture, however. Also surprising was the number of SACD players out there.

I hope to email Packy tomorrow morning.

Evan S

Senior HTF Member
I'm sorry I didn't chime into this thread earlier. To say I am interested is a severe understatement. I'd be stoked to read this puppy. Bring it on Lee.

Having only SACD at the present time, I am very interested in reading more about DVD-A.

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
Lee said:
I may take some flack for being biased toward Super Audio
Show that bias on Audio Asylum and they will love you forever. ;) There is obviously a more balanced view here, so some might take issue with the bias. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks