What's new

High Resolution Audio Comparison Available for HTF (1 Viewer)

Lee Scoggins

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lee
Friends,

I have created a two page overview of DVD Audio and Super Audio from a recording engineer's perspective for a presentation I gave at the Atlanta Audio Society High Resolution Event.

Would the Music Forum be interested in seeing my work on this?

Maybe I could post it under the FAQ section. I just thought it would be good for people looking at getting more details on each format and the strengths and weaknesses of the two.

The first page covers technical issues and the second page covers practical considerations for consumers.

What are your thoughts?

Administrators, any comments or suggestions?

Thanks!

Piers C

Stunt Coordinator
Lee,

I'd be very interested in seeing your presentation! Did you get a chance to post a summary of the event? If so, I missed that and would like to know where I can find it. I'm sure it went well.

Lee Scoggins

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lee
Did you get a chance to post a summary of the event?
No I have not yet had a chance. I am working on a house closing and my software company is getting traction.
Give me a few days and I will post a summary.
Hopefully an administrator will allow me to post to a common area - say first or second thread for a while, my hi rez summaries.
:)

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
Lee, see if you can get the summary of your high-resolution demos stuck to the top of the Music Area and Audio/Video Sources boards.

MattCPT

Stunt Coordinator
Lee,
Add me to the list of interested people. I hope you can put your post at the top of the music section as Keith has suggested to allow easy access.

TomCW

Second Unit
Hmm. all the admins must be wasting thier time doing stupid stuff, like listening to music.:)
Can't wait to see this overview. Thanks Lee!
Tom

MikeH1

Screenwriter
Real Name
Billy
The admins have all been hanging out in the Test area with Steve Christou. What for I have no idea. But anyway, count me in!

Doug Pyle

Second Unit
Real Name
Doug
I'm interested. My guess is no administrator has visited the thread, as I'm sure you'd have gotten a reply. Is it appropriate to "report this post" to an administrator for positive attention? (I know it's meant to report problem posts or violations of HTF rules.)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks