What's new

Hi!you guys! (1 Viewer)

Yumi

Stunt Coordinator
[SIZE=no]Wow!I just feel so friendly when I saw the words you typed in Chinese spell.
Okay, you have never been to China doesn't mean that you won't visit it in the future ,right?
It's very nice to get to know you will return to roots some day.I can imagine how nice it will be!
Nice knowing you!Yee-Ming
;)[/SIZE]

John Chow

Second Unit
Ack, don't do that :p) , it's not the HTF way :) You're supposed to spend any and/or all income on dvds. btw, welcome to the forum.

Eric_E

Supporting Actor
Reminds me of Steve Martin's joke on the Oscars - "Lord of the Rings - now that was a great download - MOVIE! I mean movie!"

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
I liked Eight Legged Freaks, although I was voting for the Tarantulas... In fact, I like all spider movies, even when it's just cameos like Sleepy Hollow or even that Jim Carrey movie Liar Liar I think. I didn't see the movie but they had a tarantula in a red convertible in the trailer. It's always a Mexican redknee that they use too, one of the most docile and peaceful (but expensive, It's a CITES II species) tarantula that you can buy!

Tarantulas make the best pets, they are alot less maintenance than fish, cats, dogs. They also eat alot less than all. They just don't do well when asked to roll over or fetch. :)

My FAVORITE part of my trip to China was Yellow Mountain or Huangshang Mountain. Absolutely stunning, I get shivers just remembering how awesome that place is. You take this gondola ride up to the summit. (I wanted to hike, but time constraints didn't let me) and you get to the summit and there's this 5-star hotel there and the scenery is amazing. It is a pretty famous location and is on the UNESCO list for cultural and heavenly places. All the material/food, etc for the hotel is brought up by porters. (Why they don't use the gondolas, is that the gondalas are run by the Chinese government but the hotel is a private so they aren't allowed to use the gondalas).

I wanted to go to another mountain Tai Shan, the "7000 steps" to the summit, but didn't have time. I first heard about that from a Rush song off the "Hold your fire" album.

Jay

Yumi

Stunt Coordinator
[SIZE=no]
Ack, don't do that , it's not the HTF way You're supposed to spend any and/or all income on dvds. btw, welcome to the forum.
:b :b
Thank you for telling me!I do have DVDS.I only keep my favourites. I mean when I find out it is worth keeping it, I will buy it and add it to my collection.Otherwise, I will just keep it in my memory.
;) ;)[/SIZE]

Yumi

Stunt Coordinator
[SIZE=no]Hi!Jay,
How many spiders do you have?;)
I have been to Tai Shan.:p The only purpose was to see the sunrise. It was amazing! From then on,I have a big plan of visiting it in diferent seasons.
I haven't been to Huang Shan yet. One of my roomates is from that province. So I know how amazing it is!
As for the gondolas, I don't know ,either.[/SIZE]

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
Right now, I only have 2:

Mexican redleg (B. boehmei)

And

Chilean rosehair (G. rosea)

I've had the redleg since it was a wee litle spiderling that was as small a button on a shirt. The rosehair was even smaller but it doesn't seem to grow as fast as the redleg.

I'd get more but I don't have the room cause it shares space with my fish (a 20gal and a 10gal) tank. It also shares space in my bedroom which also doubles as my home theater which also doubles as my PC room... Gee, crowded am I :)

But then my spiders can watch Eight Legged Freaks and my fish can watch... The Little Mermaid or Aquaria :D

Jay

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks