What's new

Help With Klipsch Synergy SUB 12 (1 Viewer)

BraveHeart123

Second Unit
Real Name
Faisal
I am planning to replace my Klipsch KSW-10 with Klipsch Sub-12, which has 12" down-firing driver with rear firing port. Frequency response is 24Hz - 120Hz. A couple of reviewers on Best Buy commented that it performed best at frquencies below 40Hz leaving the gap between 40Hz and 80Hz when they set the crossover on AVR at 80Hz. Well I dont buy what they said coz more than 95% of reviewers gave it a 5 star rating. Any opinions about the performance of this sub would be of great help to me before I finally buy it.

BraveHeart123

Second Unit
Real Name
Faisal
Well the irony is; no other sub is available here is pakistan apart from a couple of subs like sony, yahama, and klipsch. Even this sub isn't available here. I'll have it shipped from dubai. Besides, it isn't spine breaker in terms of price. Pls lemme know how good is it.

Robert_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Out of all that you listed, then Klipsch is probably the best.

In your profile, there is a field for location. That will keep people from assuming that you are in the US. At least 90% of the members here are located in the US so we always start with recommendations tailored for the US market.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks