What's new

Help identify this music DVD (1 Viewer)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I probably chose the wrong forum--I guess it could go in either Movies or Music--but I'm hoping this is okay.

Anyway, I was at Fry's, and they were running a concert DVD. I didn't investigate too deeply, but the clerk didn't know what it was. There were four attractive young ladies in white outfits performing on a very dark stage dominated by red lighting. Three of them were playing violins and one of them a cello. They had a pretty sizeable section of backing musicians, with the drum section being particularly prominent in the footage I saw. This concert was shot in widescreen, and shots of the "chandelier" thing over the stage were repeated often. From what I saw, it was all instrumental. No vocals.

Any ideas?

larry mac

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
larry mac
I don't know the name but didn't they perform in a commercial during something big like the superbowl or olympics or something like that a while back. I only can remember they played it many times during the event and it was very nice. Good looking girls, great music. I think it was for an expensive watch or something fancy that only rich folks (not me) would buy.

Not much help; sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks