What's new

Heaven! Movie Posters w/Work :) (1 Viewer)

Chris

Senior HTF Member
Being a network consultant, I get to take on lots of clients all the time.. but, my new client is a -national movie promotions- company; they do things like design happy meal boxes, spread movie posters, etc. and handle marketing of films for a few studios.

The walls are covered with great posters at their offices, and they get the fun work of flying around with celebs for promotionals (ads)

Today, my third day with them as a client, we rescued a server (someone had charged them $12,000 for a P3 server!) and so, outside of normal compensation, I was given a gift.. a full, movie theater original poster of "The Graduate" signed by Mike Nichols, Dustin Hoffman, and Anne Bancroft :)

There is no better perk in the business then picking up clients like this :)

DonRoeber

Screenwriter
Very very nice! I've got some wallspace in my office. I have two hooks for posters, and I rotate new posters in every once and awhile. Right now I've got the Spider-Man twin-towers teaser (it's a reprint) up as well as the Gandalf advance poster from Return of the King. My autographed posters stay home.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks