What's new

Heathers SE (1 Viewer)

Steve Lockwood

Stunt Coordinator
Hello,
I just picked up the heathers se tin. I removed the security tag on the back of the tin but there is still some residue and part of the tag still on the tin. Does anybody know how I can fix this problem? Thank you for your help.
------------------
-Everybody knows that the dice are loaded-™

Brent Cantrell

Stunt Coordinator
'Goo Be Gone', I think wal mart carries it, non-residue, great stuff.
------------------
'Everybody rolls with their fingers crossed'
cool.gif

[Edited last by Brent Cantrell on October 04, 2001 at 06:54 PM]

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
You know, I wouldn't mind owning this. Unfortunately, my local Best Buy wants $39.95 for it. I don't want it that bad...
------------------
He thought on homeland, the big timber, the air thin and chill all the year long. Tulip poplars so big through the trunk they put you in mind of locomotives set on end. He thought of getting home and building him a cabin on Cold Mountain so high that not a soul but the nighthawks passing across the clouds in autumn could hear his sad cry. Of living a life so quiet he would not need ears. And if Ada would go with him, there might be the hope, so far off in the distance he did not even really see it, that in time his despair might be honed off to a point so fine and thin that it would be nearly the same as vanishing.
-- Charles Frazier, Cold Mountain

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
"Goo Gone". Any general (Wal-Mart type) or hardware store will carry it. There is another product which is supposedly better, but I forget the name. Goo Gone has always worked fine for me, though!

Mark_TS

Screenwriter
take a piece of boxing tape, stick it on the goo area, and give it a short, sharp, RIP
-several times. Each successive rip should take off more of the goo, sticking to the tape.
------------------

Blake Solomon

Auditioning
Posted by SteveGon:
You know, I wouldn't mind owning this. Unfortunately, my local Best Buy wants $39.95 for it. I don't want it that bad...
Yeah-I was totally suprised on Tuesday Sept. 25 when I went to buy this and saw the price tag. Unfortunately it seems that BB has been pricing certain new cd titles at or near retail lately and it is PISSING ME OFF!!! I hope this is not a new trend. Luckily I noticed it was "On sale" for $24.99 which I would have thought would be the regular everyday price. Hell, the regular keepcase version is only $12.99! I mean, c'mon! This just sounds like greed here. Someone please correct me if I am wrong and I apologize to skew this thread into a tangent. By the way-I am anxious to see what happens with Best Buy's pricing for the upcoming Halloween 4 Tin coming out this coming Tuesday. My guess-$39.99 on sale for $24.99. Regular keepcase version $12.99...watch!!!
wink.gif

Sincerely,
Blake Solomon

Samuel Des

Supporting Actor
Hey Max --
Do you mean that BB always lowers the first week of release, then goes back to regular price? Just wondering, because this would signifigantly alter my DVD purchasing habits.
------------------
Best, Sam

AdrianJ

Supporting Actor
Samuel,
I think most retailers work that way. They offer great deals during the first week of release and then have a regular price that the item sales at for the rest of them. They do occassionally run specials on previously released DVDs.
------------------
photo11.jpg

Adrian Jones

Steve Lockwood

Stunt Coordinator
Does anyone know if the tins will be worth anything because they are in a limited run? Thanks for the help with the residue.
------------------
-Everybody knows that the dice are loaded-™

M

MaxY

Sam,
Best Buy usually has sale prices on all big title new releases for the first wek of release. The discs are usually marked with a price that they will sell for in the second week but there will be little tags on the rack saying what the sale price is.
So The Mummy Returns might have a price marked of $19.99 or whatever but when you ring up during the first week it will only charge you $17.99.
Max
------------------
Maxsig.gif

Browse My Collection of DVDs at DVD profiler
Equipment Lists for My HTs
Petition To Bring Motel Hell To DVD Check In Here
Time to resume Buying Warner Product!!

Samuel Des

Supporting Actor
Hm... Yeah, I thought so. The reason why I ask is because the last time i bought at Best Buy, they had the sticker on the DVD. But when I went to check out it was full price. So I got into it with the cashier and the manager. Yet another reason why I avoid Best Buy!
------------------
Best, Sam

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks