What's new

Hearing Issues??? (1 Viewer)

Michael_UK

Stunt Coordinator
Reciently If I listen to Movies or Music, after a while my ears start getting a strange tingleingitching sensation after listening 20+ mins and a hour, it is a really anoying, I Love the sound my Mission Speakers put out but I find this problem frustraiting(sp), this even happens if the volume is low.
My Bedroom is small 10.5 ft x 10.5 ft x 7 ft, so I have my speakers quite far out in my room to avoid the speaker to boom. speakers are approx 2-3/4 ft into the room.
This problem has only started approx in the last two weeks.
Does anyone experienced this(or any other hearing issues) at all with there MusicHT systems.
Can I clean my ears somehow?, or shall I go to a eardoctor or something???

BrianW

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
This sounds a little like listener fatigue. Are your speakers considered to have a "bright" quality?
Have you changed your amp or any of your source components recently?
If it concerns you, then you probably should consult a doctor. If it's listener fatigue, then you'll get all sorts of good advice here. But if it's your ears, then the best place to go for help or advice is a doctor.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks