What's new

Have you Googled yourself? (1 Viewer)

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Yep im on there. 1 from dvdreview.com site for a hidden feature on Major Payne dvd and another time for this online magazine i write for called Azraelonline.com for a SW:Episode 1 DVD review i did

capt

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
I'm a bonafide sex-god, worshipped by millions of adoring women, envied by millions of men, yes I'm Steve Christou the world famous Greek shipping billionaire, I've even had bad Hollywood movies made about my life, what more can I want?

No wait shit sorry, that was the recurring daydream I keep having.

Ashley Seymour

Supporting Actor
Either I am the pround holder of the national 200 yard freestyle relay record time for high school girls or:

I am a real estate instructor.

Like the e-bay ad, only one is correct.

Shawn C

Screenwriter
I'm a Senior at Holly Springs High School in Holly Springs, Miss. I play wide receiver on the football team.
I run a website call shawnclark.com and am a web page designer in Germany. (Weird, *I* AM a computer programmer!)
The original creator of the characters and writer/artist of the comic Bob and SatanMonkey.
Assistant Professor of Information Sciences and Technology
Co-Director, The IST Solutions Institute
Director of Business Solutions, IST Solutions Institute
My nick name is the "Axeman" and I play hardcore, barrelhouse blues guitar.
I can ski, which is news to me.
http://www.franconiaskiclub.com/mult...hawn-clark.jpg
I wrote a book
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...854592-6643151
I'm an ice racer
http://www.pro-power.com/new/pics/pic5.jpg

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
Well, I've really come across myself--some of the stories I wrote last year for the Los Angeles Downtown News are posted. One time, I even came across a really important story I wrote for the late-great Los Angeles Reader about the use of asset-forfeiture laws in the so-called "war on drugs."

So, yep, I've seen examples of the "real me" when typing my name into a search engine.

Steve Owen

Second Unit
I am a http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/sowen/
I was a football All-Pro guard (1927). I coached the NY Giants for 23 years (1931-53). I won 153 career games and 2 NFL titles (1934,38). But sadly, I died May 17, 1964.
I am a country singer. I'll be down at the International Folk Alliance Conference February, 22-24th. Doing some showcases and hanging out.
I am an Link Removed. I have secured a drive in the US Indy Lights Series with the categories most successful team - Brian Stewart Racing. I won the Australasian Challenge Cup in New Zealand.
I sell real estate and I care about you.
I am an associate professor of music and director of jazz studies at the University of Oregon. I am a nationally known composer, arranger, soloist, clinician, and educator, I received my B.Mus. from North Texas State University and a M.Mus. degree from the University of Northern Colorado. Prior to joining the UO faculty in 1988 I was assistant director of jazz studies at the University of Texas at Arlington.
I am Link Removed. I was born and raised in Cape Girardeau, Missouri, about two hours south of St. Louis (home of the Gateway Arch). When I was three, I was bitten by a lion (really…I have a picture). In college, I won a free trip to be in David Letterman's audience when he did a special St. Louis-themed show. Other than that, my life has been uneventful. I have attended school at Southeast Missouri State University, Indiana University and University of Missouri - St. Louis.
-Steve

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member
No, I'm married
That shouldn't stop you. :laugh:
put in Vongvises
found hits that involved my dad's name, my sister's name, and some other freak in Bangkok Thailand.
put in Tanachat
more Thai crap
put in Dome
Even the internet's making fun of me!!! All my life I was either called the Super Dome, the Carrier Dome, The Georgia Dome, etc. etc. I'm also a Distributed Object Migration Environment. (?) But the worse thing is, evidently the childhood name I grew up with (which is short for Dominic by the way) is also a euphemism for something else. Anybody care to guess what it is? :angry: :p) :laugh:

Randy Tennison

Screenwriter
Real Name
Randy
Most of the stuff was me, but I am also a pall bearer, a mall manager, and a member of a golf team.

I was checking the google image search for pictures of actor friends. Then, I did a search for co-workers. When I typed in my female bosses name, the first picture to pop up was a photo of a female performing . .uhh . . .giving a . . .uhh. . . .blowing . . . .uhh . . .

Let's just say, she was pleasing her partner.

Quite a shock. Luckily, it wasn't my boss.

JoeN

Agent
I get 24 pages saying I wrote "George Lucas in Love"
.... boy I just wish I was that guy :)

Anthony Moore

Supporting Actor
Let's see:

I studied Indian classical music with Viram Jasani in 1969,I play college basketball for Winthrop, and ASSISTANT SECRETARY OF NATURAL RESOURCES in Virginia!

AllanN

Supporting Actor
Nope im me, and my father and my grandfatehr. My 3 websites come up (supprise google found Link Removed A refrence to me on a friends old website. Graudation listing, the posting on my dads reenlestment into the millitary and numerous posting about Frank Navecky for running I think

sean_dietz

Agent
First result was here at HTF's equip list.

Humm lets see...

I am an actor at Tennessee Tech University.

A baseball player for the Oswego’s(Ill.) 12-year-old traveling baseball team, The Exhaust Works.(I had two hits!!)

A billard player in Phoenix(only rated 5 outta 10)

A cub scout member who hasnt paid his dues yet.

A youth soccer player who has good hustle.

Cool!!Too bad the real Sean Dietz is horrible at sports...

Great thread.

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
Heck, according to Google: I'm me.

Interesting to see how many people have reprinted some of my articles without permission. Also interesting to see how often I'm quoted.

odd.

-Vince

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
But, Vince, it sure is gratifying. I mean, that article about the asset-forfeiture laws I wrote is nearly ten years old. It won me a couple of National Press Club Award nominations. I'm pleased to see it still has a life of its own.

Though the stuff I wrote last year for the News is dreadful (owing to editorial limitations imposed by the paper, I swear).

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
Well, that other Jack Briggs has sterling credentials. They impress. I'm sure he's a good writer, too. But I'm also sure he's not me! (I'm happy to report that I'm much younger than this other Briggs fellow! Think 1960s-style West Coast. I fell for the whole trip, hook and line and all that.)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks