What's new

Has anyone played Battle Engine Aquila? (1 Viewer)

Andy Sheets

Senior HTF Member
Come to think of it, has anyone even seen it in stores? I haven't, and I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be out by now. I played a demo of it and thought it was...fine. Does anyone have more extensive experience with this title?

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
I've played the full game quite a bit & really like it. It's got a lot of nice shooty action in it with a nice dose of strategic thought needed to progress...

Instead of being "lone soldier" you're a powerful mech unit that can influence the overall battle & are at the mercy of the rest of the troops on your side. So it's not a case of going in 'guns blazing' on each mission - you have to help out your troops, protect your key bases etc as well as going in guns blazing :)

Lots & lots of action, pretty graphics & a good bunch of missions in the storyline. It gets hard too & is a definite challenge.

Andy Sheets

Senior HTF Member
Cool! I'll make a note to myself to check it out if I come across it. From what I've gathered, it seems to be one of those games that not many people have played, but the ones who have generally like it a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks