What's new

Has anybody gotten the Sept. issue of Sound & Vision? (1 Viewer)

james e m

Second Unit
Just curious because I havn't gotten mine as of yet. Thanks!
James
------------------
When in doubt...Rock it out.

Melencio Paras Jr.

Auditioning
Got it Wednesday (Aug 15). Pretty good issue.
Some of the contents are:
Anatomy of a Speaker System
The Setup: Satellite TV
Spotlight Comparison: DVD in the Fast Lane (which includes the Panny RP91, JVC XV-S45GD, Oritron DVD800, Pioneer DV-444)
etc...
Yours should be arriving soon!!!
------------------

Francois L

Stunt Coordinator
Me neither, but I sent a email to them asking to find out why. Waiting for a response.
------------------
"My god, it`s full of stars!"

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
i still haven't gotten my s&v, but i did just receive my sght and two a/v interiors.
eek.gif

when i sent an email to sght, they replied and told me their "cut-off" date was something like the 3rd week of the prior month (so...Aug 20th to receive Septembers issue).
anyway, i'm still waiting for s&v...but at least now i've got some reading to keep me busy.
------------------
You step in the stream,
But the water has moved on.
This page is not here.

Mike Sheahan

Stunt Coordinator
I got tired of waiting last Saturday and bought one at Barnes & Noble. Sitting at work for nine hours on a Saturday with nothing to read was more than I could take.
I saw them on the rack there last Thursday, and I don't understand why subscribers should have to wait longer than walk-ups.
As of yesterday mine still hasn't arrived.

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
I am glad to know I am not the only one who has not received September issue. I was getting worried when I saw the issue available at a bookstore. The issue is usually available to subscribers earlier.
I recently have moved am not sure my change of address got to the magazine yet. If it hasn't I hope the post office will forward it to my new address.

aaron campbell

Second Unit
Just called the customer service # 1-800-876-9011. Deliveries are not considered late untill the 17th, and was told to call back then.
Aaron
------------------

PomingF

Second Unit
Yup, got them yesterday & love that bookshelf speakers & sat/sub shootout. I guess some Monsoon fans will be disappointed. :)
PF

Matt Wallace

Second Unit
Got mine today. Read through it in an hour, like usual... ...
Matt
------------------
"And I say I'm dead, and I move"....

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks