1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Harmon Kardon Three Thirty

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by DaveNel, Feb 7, 2005.

1. DaveNel

DaveNel Second Unit

Hello I have a H/K 330 for sale, Outside wood is scuffed up some but can be sanded down and repaired somone wrote in the front on top in a pen hands off but that can be sabded out, I took the wood off, Inner case looks great, The board has 2 small burn marks. Back of stereo looks good, Front looks good, a few nicks on the chrome that surrounds the front. One of the Dials needs a silver center cap, all the lights work as far as I can tell. Speakers system side 1 Left channel works right dont, Speakers system side 2 right side works left dont. Im not a radio expert but if there is a left and a right speaker working that means both channels are working It maybe just loose connections or mebbe solder but I dont think the channels are out.. ( I think ) as stated I am no expert.. Im no expert on these its setting in a closet doing nothing. I have to post a price as I said I work on computers not radios (LOL) If this price is to hight or low let me know..
    When I had speakers hooked to it, It sounded good to me..

$75.00

Pics can be seen here http://www.freewebs.com/trukindave/index.htm

BTW tis radio has potential, Its not bad... just needs someone to mother it [​IMG] May trade for ??

2. DaveNel

DaveNel Second Unit

Ile have some pics up in an hour or less..

3. DaveNel

DaveNel Second Unit

4. DaveNel

DaveNel Second Unit

Say Goodbye its gone [​IMG]

5. DaveNel

DaveNel Second Unit

Mods you can close this if you need to [​IMG]