What's new

Harmon Kardon Three Thirty (1 Viewer)

DaveNel

Second Unit
Hello I have a H/K 330 for sale, Outside wood is scuffed up some but can be sanded down and repaired somone wrote in the front on top in a pen hands off but that can be sabded out, I took the wood off, Inner case looks great, The board has 2 small burn marks. Back of stereo looks good, Front looks good, a few nicks on the chrome that surrounds the front. One of the Dials needs a silver center cap, all the lights work as far as I can tell. Speakers system side 1 Left channel works right dont, Speakers system side 2 right side works left dont. Im not a radio expert but if there is a left and a right speaker working that means both channels are working It maybe just loose connections or mebbe solder but I dont think the channels are out.. ( I think ) as stated I am no expert.. Im no expert on these its setting in a closet doing nothing. I have to post a price as I said I work on computers not radios (LOL) If this price is to hight or low let me know..
When I had speakers hooked to it, It sounded good to me..

$75.00

Pics can be seen here http://www.freewebs.com/trukindave/index.htm

BTW tis radio has potential, Its not bad... just needs someone to mother it :) May trade for ??

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks