What's new

Happy Days Season 2 Cover Art!!! (1 Viewer)

marcSo

Stunt Coordinator
Actually chuck was in a hand full of episodes in season 2.Including the christmas episode which is one of my favorite christmas episodes from any show.The christmas episode shows another side to the fonz at the holidays.

Joe Karlosi

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, I'll buy it. Maybe even Season 3 as well -- but I'm a fan of the show when it was still trying to be about the 1950s and not "The Fonzie Show".

Dean C

Second Unit
Real Name
Dean
Looks good. I recall Joanie Richie's sister is like alot of child actors not seen much in the series.

Larry.P

Stunt Coordinator
Anyone notice that the box art for this (and L&S and M&M) just says "The Second Season"? The season one sets said "The Complete First Season". Do you think there was a reason for leaving out the word "complete" this time? Hopefully not.

Jay_B!

Screenwriter

there might be music replacements, I do remember awhile back it being said that Paramount was passing on the show because the music rights were so expensive (though it honestly makes no sense why some shows have all music entact and other shows the companies don't want to negotiate).

But however, I don't think it always is an issue. Just look at the recent slimcase Buffy and Angel reissues. The thick digipacks said "the complete first season"...., the slimcase reissues say "Season one". Yet the disc content is the same thing

jacktripper1

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jacob
Anyone notice how the box is made? Usually, it has slide out slim cases. Now it looks as if it was a regular DVD box like Tabitha.

Jay_B!

Screenwriter
yep, that seems to be Paramount's new standard for TV-DVD's, Family Ties is coming out like that as well

Jay_B!

Screenwriter
I honestly don't know, they actually fit six 7th Heaven discs in one of those cases, I have no idea how though. Well, Family Ties comes out next month so I'll be interested to see

mr.cool007

Auditioning
Real Name
phillip
i like the happy days season 2 cover, but the only thing that is missing is the word the second complete season, i hope that paramount did not screw up with the editing the deleted scenes and the replacment music, by the way i am a new member here an hd is one of my favorite shows i have the first seaso on dvd, i am counting down the months until april 17, i hope that all three shows will be commercially advertise i am sure that it will

Helena

Agent
Real Name
Helen
In Australia most TV shows up to 6 disks, are now released in what we call a "slimline" case. The case looks like a normal movie DVD amaray case except that it fits up to 6 single sided disks inside. The disks are easy to remove because, unlike the digipaks which have overlapping trays, these new-type cases do not. Instead they contain two plastic inserts which contain a disk on each side, plus one disk in the front cover and one in the back. You "flip" the inserts sort of like you would a photo album :)

They really help address the issue of shelf space! I love the new packaging type and really hope that the States start using it too since that is where I buy most of my TV DVD's from!

Jay_B!

Screenwriter
personally, I'd prefer crappy packaging than no season 2 at all. We've been waiting 2 1/2 years for more Happy Days, Laverne and Mork

Jon Baker

Second Unit
Does anyone know remember which season Pinky Tuscadero joined the cast? I don't think the show really took off until then.

Jay_B!

Screenwriter

season 4. I'm surprised you feel that way, s4 is around the time a lot of people think the show started losing focus and became too much "The Fonzie Show"

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks