What's new

Hanging Paradigm MiniMons (1 Viewer)

Louis D

Agent
I want to thank everyone for their repliess and to let you know that I ordered the BT-77's and they look awesome after hanging them. Now one other quick question? Proper height from base of wall mount? How high? I was thinking 4.5-5ft? 54-60inches?

Ron Eastman

Second Unit
Louis, that's about as high as I have mine but the height that will work best for you depends on your preference for sound and your room. Decide if you want to have a very directional rear soundfield or if you prefer a more diffuse, ambient sound. If you like it really directional, mount them at a height that will point the tweeters (depending on the down-angle you are comfortable with) right at the head of a person in the sweet spot. If you like it more diffuse, choose a height that will put the tweeter's aim above your head by 6" or more.

Just a word of advice - have someone help you with the height placement before you drill any holes into your wall. I was home alone when I put mine up so I didn't have anyone to hold the speaker against the wall while I checked it out from different points in the room to see how it looked and sounded. I could have saved myself some time patching up those holes if I would have been more patient with my planning. :b

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks