What's new

Hammer Titles (1 Viewer)

John Hodson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
From www.zetaminor.com:
My thanks to Vic Davis, for confirming that Warner Home Video's release of the Hammer movie Devil Ship Pirates - which is released today - is indeed in widescreen format, contrary to what the press release said.

Matt Stieg

Stunt Coordinator

I think read somewhere one time that Dracula A.D. 1972 was Warners' lowest selling horror title on VHS. If that's true, I imagine it's gonna be a long while before we see it.

bob kaplan

Supporting Actor
Real Name
bob kaplan
it's me---again---with its release of THE CREEPING FLESH, (a Hammer-like title) i was hoping that Columbia might be testing the waters to see if they might release a few more Hammer titles...so far i have heard nothing. Has anyone heard any rumblings from Columbia or any other studio for that matter?? Thanks.

bob

I hope someone remaster Dracula Prince of Darkness. I would like to see an anamorphic transfer. I also have been waiting to see Dracula AD 1972 in widescreen.

Michael Elliott

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Elliott
Rumor has it Universal was going to release the Hammer version of THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA to go along with the DVD release of the latest version. If true, the 2004 version is coming in May so we could find out in a couple of weeks if the rumor is true.

Blaine Skerry

Second Unit
I would love to have The Gorgon on DVD. It wasn't the most effective make-up in the world but this picture had atmosphere as well as Christopher Lee, Peter Cushing and Barbara Shelley.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks