What's new

"Hammer House of Horror", how is it? (1 Viewer)

Maurice Verploegen

Stunt Coordinator
I must have mist this release. All of a sudden I see "Hammer House of Horror", and it sounded so well known. I realized that I used to love this show when I was little. So to those of you out there that have this set. How is it? Video, Audio, and extra's. I am going to pick this on up anyway for all times sake. I couldn't find it anywhere in the search. So if there is a previous thread on it. Please put in link in your response for me. Thanks.
Mo

Jeff Swindoll

Supporting Actor
Here's a review. http://www.digitallyobsessed.com/sho...w.php3?ID=1517
------------------
I didnt play Dungeons and Dragons all those years and not learn something about courage.
--Bernie Faulkner

Jay E

Senior HTF Member
Maurice,
This shipped last week to me but I haven't received it yet.
I ordered this set from deepdiscountdvd.com for only $33.58 shipped, so if you haven't ordered it yet this would be the best place to go.

James Landau

Stunt Coordinator
Is there a shortage of this set? I'm still waiting for DeepDiscountDVD to ship mine. Considering how prompt they normally are with A&E product, I'm wondering if A&E underestimated demand for the set and didn't press enough. (This happened last January when I and many other people had to wait a month or more to receive the first two Space: 1999 sets.)
On a side note, I'm also still waiting for them to ship my copy of The Wicker Man LE. Needless to say, with each day that passes, I'm becoming more apprehensive about this one. I hate to order it elsewhere as I've done that with limited editions before and always wound up with two of them.

Ben Motley

Supporting Actor
James, call them dude, they have very nice and helpful customer service reps. Just last week I got my Wicker Man box and Maniac tin from DDD, and the Avengers/Emma Peel box set arrived today from them. The only reason I can think as to why I got a Wicker box and you haven't is that I ordered mine a looooong time ago. Maybe you did too, I don't know. I wish I had ordered Hammer House before, as now I'm afraid it'll be a good wait, but at that price, I don't care. Anyway, good luck on getting your stuff. Really man, call 'em. I've only had pleasurable experiences with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks