1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Hamilton (TV version) on DVD?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Artur Meinild, Dec 29, 2001.

1. Artur Meinild

Artur Meinild Screenwriter

Danish TV2 is these days sending the extended version of Hamilton (w. Peter Stomare and Mark Hamil), and I was wondering if this title is available on DVD.

I would much prefer the extended TV version, which includes over 1 hour of additional footage, but I'm also wondering if the OAR of this version is 1.85:1 as the movie, or the extra footage is only available in 1.33:1.

So what's the status, and if it's not on DVD yet, who has the rights???

2. Artur Meinild

Artur Meinild Screenwriter

Come on, has nobody seen Hamilton, preferably the extended version? This is without a doubt Mark Hamil's best role since Luke Skywalker!!! I'm going to start another thread in the studio feedback section, I want this on DVD, dammit! [​IMG]

3. Hakan Powers

Hakan Powers Stunt Coordinator

Artur,

I'm not sure this (and other in the hamilton series) have even been shown outside of Scandinavia (or Europe). I'm sorry but I think you need to push R2 publishers about this.