What's new

Hades froze over......Wonder Years! (1 Viewer)

Wayne_j

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
I just bought the season 1 set, I love the bonus features. Great long interviews with the creators and cast.

rdf8585

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
rdf8585
Anyone get a shipping notice from Amazon for season one yet? I pre-ordered weeks ago, but it's been stuck on "shipping now" for over a day. It hasn't actually shipped.

Kasey

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Kasey
It had a release date of Oct 7 according to Amazon, yet none of the stores at the local mall had it last week either. I'm glad I waited though because today at Costco they had a two-pack combo of Seasons 1&2 for $26.99. I thought I'd have to wait months for a stand-alone release of S2. The Costco here tends to have the StarVista releases right away. Last week I bought the Motown 25 set there when I couldn't find it anywhere else.

albert_m2

Second Unit
Real Name
Albert
It had a release date of Oct 7 according to Amazon, yet none of the stores at the local mall had it last week either. I'm glad I waited though because today at Costco they had a two-pack combo of Seasons 1&2 for $26.99. I thought I'd have to wait months for a stand-alone release of S2. The Costco here tends to have the StarVista releases right away. Last week I bought the Motown 25 set there when I couldn't find it anywhere else.
Are the 2 seasons packed in one standard dvd package?

Kasey

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Kasey
They are two separate cases bundled in a cardboard slipcover. Costco often has exclusives like this. They had the same thing last year for Seasons 1&2 of Mama's Family.

shoeshineboy

Second Unit
Real Name
dan olson
Can any of my fellow Canucks confirm this to be true at Canadian Costco? I hope to head on over this weekend, but i was wondering if there's a delay or perhaps Canadian stores don't have the same deals....

Hollywoodaholic

Edge of Glory?
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
Kasey said:
Just picked this up at Costco, but the price was $28.99 fyi

shoeshineboy

Second Unit
Real Name
dan olson
Kasey said:
Shoeshineboy, I am in Canada so you will likely find it there when you go.
Unfortunately they didn't have it in my costco; maybe i'll check the next one down the road...

Konstantinos

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Konstantinos
I would like to ask something because I haven't understood.

Which is the edition to buy that has all the songs intact?

The Time Life Entertainment One or the Star Vista one?

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Star Vista is Time Life. There are only the limited complete sets and the individual season sets, but they have the same content. Almost all the songs are intact, with the exception of a few they couldn't clear.

Wayne_j

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
I just picked up Season 4 and realized that I somehow missed Season 3 coming out. I ordered Season 3 from Amazon but they are out of stock.

RMajidi

Premium
Real Name
Ramin
Wayne_j said:
I just picked up Season 4 and realized that I somehow missed Season 3 coming out. I ordered Season 3 from Amazon but they are out of stock.
Thanks for this post, Wayne. I hadn't noticed that season 4 had been released. Ordered it immediately after I saw your post - thanks!

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
I stumbled across a $15 copy of S4 at WM yesterday! It was the only one on the shelf and in a $15 slot for another title. I took it with me just in case and scanned it on a "Price Checker" to find *yes* it WAS just $15!! Very happy camper! :)

albert_m2

Second Unit
Real Name
Albert
I picked it up there for $15 as well. Very happy. I got the first 3 season set bundle from Star Vista when the big box came out. I had no interest

an awkward set and am happy with conventional ones, even if I have to wait a little longer to finish the collection.

LCD22

Screenwriter
Now that Season 5 has been scheduled, can anyone confirm that this season has all of the music clearances? This appears to be intact as there weren't any episodes listed from the uncleared song list.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks