What's new

Guess What Mr. FedEx dropped off today! (1 Viewer)

Michael Hudson

Stunt Coordinator
Indigo matches my GBA. Works for me.
------------------
Michael
Video Game Tracker
DVD Tracker
DVD Profiler
CD Tracker

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
I would prefer black, but indigo will do.
I love my white GBA.
There will be more GCN colors later, but at launch, there's only two.

Dan Brecher

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Daniel
Black components are quickly boring the crap out of me, the cube makes a refreshing change. Sure I was a bit dubious at first until I saw one in person in September.
Dan (UK)

Bryan_P

Stunt Coordinator
You guys are all wondering what color to get this weekend, and somebody even said he would only get the black one. Guess what? They all play the same games, and the games are all that matter for this system. Who cares what color you get? You can play Rogue Leader whether it's indigo or black.

Kelley_B

Senior HTF Member
I would really like to have a white GCN, as I love white things....but alas Indigo is what I got as i too am bored with black consoles.

Jeffrey Forner

Screenwriter
Kelley;
You may be able to get yourself a white Gamecube. Check out Link Removed over at the IGN boards. The guy who started it outlines how he spray painted his Cube to make it gold. Chances are, you can do the same to get yours white.
The only problem is, you'd have to take the system apart and I don't know if you are willing to do that.
------------------
-J.Fo
"He represents all that is soulless and wrong... and you slept with him!"
[Edited last by Jeffrey Forner on November 14, 2001 at 08:25 PM]

DonaldB

Supporting Actor
Wasn't there originally supposed to more colors, like orange, gold and a couple of others? Or was that only for Japan? I prefer indigo to black, but I'd still like more choices.

Camp

Senior HTF Member
As Morgan said above, more colors will come. I believe the orange is due right before Christmas. That orange is cool too. I think that'll be my second controller (to go with my indigo console).

Iain Lambert

Screenwriter
Well, what I'd _really_ like is a clear ice blue one to match my GBA. How cool would that be? VERY cool.
------------------
woohoo!

DonaldB

Supporting Actor
As Morgan said above, more colors will come. I believe the orange is due right before Christmas.
A-ha, I'm a bonehead and didn't see that. Thanks. Actually, I've developed the habit of ignoring Morgan's posts, so I wouldn't have seen it.
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks