What's new

GT3 questions.. (1 Viewer)

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
As a previous player of GT1 and GT2 (A-lic. Got all but 2 int-A licenses), how are the license tests of GT3? hard, imposible, not necessary? And is there any other changes between GT2 and GT3? Different tracks, cars, I presume, are there any more cars in GT3 than in GT2 or are there still licensing problems with Porsche, Ferrari, Lamborghini, etc...
Jay
------------------
HUGBEES! Link Removed
Rider in the 2001 Alaska AIDS Vaccine Ride
Wanna Link Removed

CarlS

Stunt Coordinator
I found the A and B levels pretty easy to get. The last three tests for IB were difficult to get, but I eventually got past them. I am currently stuck on the last test for IA, which is that decreasing radius corner track.
I think that if you can get up to at least the IB, you can run most of the races. I think that you need the IA to run the endurance races with the big money. I never played GTs 1 or 2, so I can't compare the three.

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
I have all the licenses except for the Super license, which I am working on now.
They are increasingly difficult as you would imagine. My simple advice would be to first complete the test, no matter how you do, then race your GHOST replay until you pass. This has worked the best for me. :)
------------------
Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus.

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
But is there anything majorly different than the previous ones or is it more of the same? Do they still have a rally mode and could you actually race people in Rally cars and not just do time trials?
I haven't really been in a shopping mall in ages so I haven't had a chance to check it out. I don't have a PS2 but sooner or later might get one if it seems worth it, still waiting for the x-box to come out, perhaps the PS2 will either get cheaper or good package deals will come out...
Thanks for the info...
Jay
------------------
HUGBEES! Link Removed
Rider in the 2001 Alaska AIDS Vaccine Ride
Wanna Link Removed

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks