What's new

Project Gotham Racing question...... (1 Viewer)

Marshall Alsup

Second Unit
Hey fellow gamers and HT junkies,

I'm going to get an X-Box in a couple weeks and I plan on getting Halo and PGR with it. I have a question about PGR. I know you can rip songs to the HD and have them play during your races. Do you still hear the engine noise and other game noises, or just the music? The reason I ask is that I've played a lot of GT3 on the PS2 and I hate the fact that the music drowns out the engine noise.

Thanks guys...

Marshall

Chris Rock

Supporting Actor
Marshall,

I just got PGR yesterday, and I'm happy to say that ripped tunes play in the same way that all the other tunes in the game do. YOu still hear the background noises and such, and what's better is that you can modify the volume sounds independently.

First thing to do after you have ripped the songs, though, is to go to PGR's "Music Manager" and create a virtual CD from your tunes.

If you ever played Metropolis Street Racer, or if you just want a slightly-less realistic but-more-fun racing experience, you'll love PGR. You can get some wicked air in some of the SF levels.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks