What's new

Group Play IV - Unreal Championship (1 Viewer)

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Its time for our newest weakly post. Yes this weeks game is Unreal Championship on Thursday Jan 9th 2003 at 10:00 PM EST . We started last month with Moto GP and then a few weeks of Mech Assault where we had as many as 30 HTF members on at once. Now we move on for at least a week. We will play all different game modes where you can kick my butt since ive only played it a few times (been addicted to MA, NHL and Splinter cell). So join us. If you dont own the game try and rent it as we would hate for people to be left out :)

For all the latest group play news sign up for our newsletter at our web site (link below).

Also On Jan 16th is our first Players choice where you guys pick the game of the night. Vote at our web site for that as well and the winner will be announced after this weeks game night is over. One vote per person please and i can tell if someone votes more then once now :)

See you all there. let the Trash talking begin
capt

Leo_P

Second Unit
I'm in!
There's really no need to talk trash when you're as good as me...but I'm going to anyway.:D
Those of you who witnessed me play M.A. can vouch for my superb skill. The scary part is I'm even BETTER at U.C. Let that little factoid keep you up at night, girls!
Anyway, I'll see you KILLS...I mean guys, later!

Dave Falasco

Screenwriter
I'll try to give this one a rent so I can join you all. I'd hate to miss two sessions in a row...you guys are all getting a little too cocky without ol' PoisonJam around to teach you some manners... :)

Martin_Frohlich

Stunt Coordinator
I own it but have never even played. I will try to be on but be gentle with me because I am sure I will suck:)

Oscar Saenz

Stunt Coordinator
Count me in! Yeah Dave, I definitely missed you last week. There weren't as many easy kills as usual.:D :emoji_thumbsup:

Dave Falasco

Screenwriter
Oscar, I'm sure you are referring to the kills that you so cold-bloodedly and consistently steal from me on a regular basis? ;)

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
No group play 4 for Romier (Dont own, nor do I want Unreal Championship) but I'll see you guys on the next Mechassault match. I'll be on Mech Thursday night anyway in case anyone decides to jump on.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Oh romier come on. Rent it :) Deal with the pain for 2 hours. hehe

capt

JasonK

Supporting Actor
Cool, this will be the first time I can hang out with the 'group play' gang. I don't own MechAssault, but quite like Unreal Championship. I haven't played it too often, so methinks I'll need to practice a bit before Thursday.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
We are going to do a bunch of different stuff just like we did on Mech Assault

capt

Masood Ali

Supporting Actor
Put me down for Thursday. I'll be logging in from my friend's house who owns UC.

Could you add him to your buddy list, because I'll most likely be logging in under his account: Chernobyl

And squeeze a round of Double Domination in there...oooh the excitement.

Aaron Copeland

Second Unit
Real Name
Aaron
You guys ever do anything like this for PC? I haven't really taken UT2K3 online since games like Deathrow, Metroid, and GTA:VC hit about the same time, but I'm now looking to get some online time in.

I still haven't gone online with XBOX live yet. I don't have UC since I own UT2K3. I have Mech Assault, but I find it to be pretty plain. So I have yet to be spurred into buying the online kit.

Anyway, just curious. I'll get XBOX Live as soon as something I like hits.

[EDIT] Ah well...guess not.

Oscar Saenz

Stunt Coordinator
Masood, I'm sure you are probably aware of this but in case you are not, you can save your XBL profile to a memory card and carry it along with your headset to your friend's house to play on his Xbox with both your accounts at the same time. You play split screen and both of you can talk and hear via your individual headsets.

JayV

Supporting Actor
you guys are all getting a little too cocky without ol' PoisonJam around to teach you some manners...
Dave, you are a madman! I should call an emergency meeting of the Justice League, I mean All Thumbs League and have your GR rating pushed to "Running Amok."

Which reminds me, Joey, when will there be a GR group play? I'd love to do this after the XBL patch is out.

-j

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
I am going to TRY to make it... if you see me online, make sure to send me an invite.

< looks through spider-web filled drawers for his Blockbuster card >

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks