What's new

Group Play IV - Unreal Championship (1 Viewer)

Dave Falasco

Screenwriter
Jay, that was a lot of fun last night, but believe me I was just fortunate in that first mission. The subsequent embassy and mountain missions (you know, the ones where you basically handed out death from above like an avenging angel with a flaming sword?) were much more indicative of my true skill level. :)
Anyway, I had a blast playing with you, and I would LOVE a Ghost Recon group play session!

Rob_Pierce

Second Unit
The renting situation is pretty thin in my area, so I won't be on UC this week. However...
I'll be on Mech Thursday night anyway in case anyone decides to jump on.
Romier, I will too, probably about 10:00 Central Time. It's a shame that I develop at least a rudimentary skill level then the game switches. This reminds of my experience with women, too. Hmm.......:rolleyes

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Guys dont forget to vote at our web site for next weeks players choice.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
I know a lot of people want to play GR in group play. Next week Is our players choice, then im on vacation for 2 weeks. So far we have someone who said they would run a GP racing session for a little bit the first week Im gone, but No one else has contacted me about running group play while I am gone so unless some people want to do it there will be 2 weeks of no group play. However when i get back the first game we will do is Ghost Recon. I promise :)

capt

Chad Seymour

Stunt Coordinator
Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it tonight. 1.) I don't have UC, and 2.) I have to go to a rehearsal dinner which will probably involve drinks and then other in-house activities. ;-) Somebody dish out some punishment to Leo (A Clown of One) for me. I'll be there next time for MA or maybe GR...

Chad

PS - If I'm not on some of your lists, feel free to send me an invite. I only saw about half the people posting last time.

Todd Terwilliger

Screenwriter
I was there but had a hell of a time getting into any games. For some reason UC kept losing my friends list, forcing me to log in and out of Live and other times it would show the option of joining a game (through the friends list) but then not let me join. I gave up after awhile and went to MA and MotoGP.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
I hope you guys got to play last night. My cable modem didnt work and since i wasnt feeling well i gave up and went to sleep. Woke up this morning and the cable modem worked.

Oh and by the way next weeks Players Choice is Ghost Recon

capt

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
Oh and by the way next weeks Players Choice is Ghost Recon
Sweeeet. I will get to show some of my elite killing skillz ;)
I tried to play Unreal last night, but my school was having some server problems and I kept getting kicked off. See you next week! :D

MattJS

Grip
I can try to get some peeps together for Capt's vacation....

I mean basically we just need to post which game to hook up and everybody can check their friends lists.....

I am going to give GR a shot this coming Thurs, and since I have never even played it, should be fun...

I am not going to even open it before then, but I will say that I pick up FPS games pretty quick.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks