What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Gravity :extras on all versions? (1 Viewer)

Jari K

Senior HTF Member
Not fully sure what you mean, but "Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + DVD + UltraViolet" combo is coming. I'm sure it has all the extras + 2D/3D.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
According to the press release that Ron posted in this folder (it's currently on page 2), the regular 2D BD will include all the special features. I haven't heard anything about any retailer exclusives, though.

Jari K

Senior HTF Member
Like director Cuaron said in one interview, "2D only gives you 30% of the experience". So I would watch this film in 3D.

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
Jari K said:
Like director Cuaron said in one interview, "2D only gives you 30% of the experience". So I would watch this film in 3D.
Absolutely. If you have 3D capability, it's the only way to watch this masterpiece. Can't wait for the 25th!

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
I have to assume that if Peter had invested in a 3D setup, he wouldn't treat the 3D edition as an unnecessary expense. :)

I saw this in IMAX, and it is one of a very few titles that I might consider splurging on the 3D disc just-in-case even though I have no plans to upgrade to 3D in the near future.

Jari K

Senior HTF Member
My style is to always buy the 2D+3D version (if they throw DVD also in the package, whattahell). Even when you don't want to/can't watch some film in 3D, you still have the 3D version if you re-visit the film in the future. For me it's all about options, it's not that I have to see everything asap.

But yes, some films are meant to be seen in 3D. Gravity is definitely one of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sitcomguy
Recent bookmarks