What's new

got my Studio 20's One ? though (1 Viewer)

Junie

Agent
Just picked up a pair of studio 20's. Traded my mini monitors in on them. WOW! these speakers sound great! they were ready to go right out of the box.Can;t wait till the break in period is over. I plan to pick up a new receiver in the near future. I have a Sony str945 right now. Plan on getting a Marantz 6200 or 7200. I know once I get the new receiver the fun begins. One question I have is, I have the cc370 and it sounds great also ,but will it timber with the 20's ? :D :emoji_thumbsup:
PEACE!!!!

John Dunlap

Stunt Coordinator
The CC-370 would be less than ideal as a match to the Studio 20's. I went through the same thing when I had a pair of Monitor 11's that I wanted to use with the Studio CC. Here's the response I got direct from Paradigm:

"Using a Studio/CC is an option but our speakers are timbre-matched to others within their respective Series. *You could ask your dealer to let you audition the Studio/CC with a pair of Monitor 11 v.3 to help you decide if this combination provides the results you prefer."

Since you already have the 370 you should go ahead and try it out with your S-20's but I can almost guarantee that the Studio CC matched with the 20's would yield MUCH better results.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks