What's new

Good places on the net for Internet reviews? (1 Viewer)

Phil L

Supporting Actor
I'm looking for places on the net that have hardware reviews of various types of equipment. Specifically I'm looking for reviews of S-VHS vcrs and 32-36 inch televisions.
Phil
P.S. Didn't think when writing the header, it should have been Good places on the net for hardware reviews? - kind of redundant but I can't edit it.
[Edited last by Phil L on July 31, 2001 at 04:58 PM]

BrianO

Auditioning
I agree that www.audioreview.com is a pretty good source as long as there are enough reviews to get a good cross section of people/knowledge levels. People also tend to give you tips on where to get a good deal, etc. Aside from professional reviews, I have found the ones there to be very good in general. I personally don't like epinions as well, but that is just me.
Happy researching!

MatthewJ S

Supporting Actor
e-reviews usually fall into 1 of 3 catagories;
1.)I am GOD , I bought the best one and you should not question my judgement,so do likewise so as to re-inforce my credibility and self esteem
2.)I thought that brand x was over-rated and am now very happy with brand Y ,don't buy brand X ,IT'S NO GOOD (and besides it has nothing to do w/my fat ,ugly wife who told me that I needed to buy the cheaper/smaller speakers)
3.)if you are looking for those,yeah ,they're great,go buy them at Link Removed ... , no,I don't get paid by them,what gave you that idea?
I assure you these comments are funnier when you'rfe drunk

Kevin C Brown

Senior HTF Member
You might try Link Removed too.
The "Secrets" web site. They do amps and DVD players and stuff, but I don't know about TVs, etc.
------------------

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks