What's new

Good, Affordable Cables/Connections for new HT... (1 Viewer)

Steve Griswold

Stunt Coordinator
I ordered a set of cables from Blue Jeans last Friday -- received them on Monday!

Also, the cables are not only of high quality, they're phenomenally thick and sturdy too. Definitely makes you feel like you get your money's worth.

As far as improvements over the generic component cable I was using, there was a moderate, but noticeable increase in picture quality. I'm definitely going to buy more from them in the future. :)

Kamal_G_B

Auditioning
just a quick note- thought of comparing Audioquest VDMA to AR's coaxials?
similar price range, but just not too sure about the difference in quality
anyone with any ideas/info on this?

ChrisYK

Stunt Coordinator
Why don't you pop over to www.trianglecable.com and check out their offerings? The component cables vastly exceed the requirements of your equipment by several orders of magnitude.
I just ordered a 3' Toslink and 12' component cables from trianglecable.com for a total of $15 before shipping.
I figure it should be adequate for my Panny XP30 to my Sony KP57WS510.
If anyone's interested, I will post some impressions once I get things hooked up and running.

David WS

Stunt Coordinator
I bought a 23ft. DVI cable from Ram Electronics It was the best combo of quality, price and length I could find. I needed something that would go 20+ feet and not cost hundreds of dollars.

Shane Martin

Senior HTF Member
Ramelectronics has several cables to fit your needs. Their pricing is good except IMHO for their speaker cable and Component cable if you want the Canare offerings. I've found another cheaper offering of the same cable.

Otherwise from what I'm told they come highly recommended. I will be placing an order from them soon for a few cables.

Component cable wise: It seems that if you can't DIY then bluejeans is really good. I'm going to try them out.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks