What's new
World Wide Stereo

Going Crazy Please Help (1 Viewer)

Matthew Cook

Stunt Coordinator
Ok I have got a problem, if I wasn't bald I would be pulling my hair out. Ok I have been looking for a wall sconce, first off it has to be a spotlight kind of a sconce that is pointing downward. When I was cutting ot the hole for the sconce back in the beginning days of this project I cut the hole rather high. From the top of the hole to the ceiling it is 8 inches. So you see my problem can anyone help out? It has to be cheap I know it is not the best term to use on this forum but I am tapped after the cost of building this project. I need 4 my budget it around 100. I looked on ebay for hours with no luck I thought about getting some sconces and just flipping them what do you think about that?

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Travis_R

Stunt Coordinator

I dont see that being a problem, just make sure its not a sconce in which gravity holds the glass in

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Josh.1983
Recent bookmarks