What's new

God Bless Arnold Schwarzenegger (1 Viewer)

Joe_C

Supporting Actor
All those ubiquituous Ahhhnold quotes have me wanting to hear the infamous "prank" calls again :) You know, the ones where some guy with a synthesizer and a bunch of Arnold soundbites calls people up and has a conversation with them through Arnold's voice.
Does anyone have the link for this? I did a search on the Internet but I could only find the actual soundbites, not the prank calls where the soundbites are used.

NickT

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Nick
Thanks for that link, it was quite funny.

I don't think The Running Man has been mentioned yet. It's been ages since I saw that one, but I remember it being a decent film. It's got Jesse "The Body" in it too, so it can't be all that bad.

Scott Hayes

Second Unit
I must admit that I pray to my Arnold idol every morning that he gives me strength. Not that he listens. He gives us the ability to slay our enemies and drive them before us and to hear the lamentations of the women. He does not want to be bothered with our petty problems.:D
Arnold may not be the greatest actor but thru his roles he becomes everything we wish we could be in real life. Next time the boss is hollering dont you wish that you could deliver some witty one liner with the same menace Arnold does in his movies? Thats why I am looking forward to Collateral Damage. I do not think it is coming out to soon after 9/11. I am at the point now that I want to see a good old fashion Arnold ass kicking. The real world cant deliver the way the movies can, so to some degree this movie I think is going to be a fun form of therapy for many of us.
Arnold real life story is something to be admired as well.
I urge all of you every morning say a small prayer to the Arnold that he grant you strength to conquer. Do not pray for petty concerns for he will not listen. :D

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
Are you trying to say that the DVD you own doesn't have the secondary audio track where Arnold's voice is not dubbed?
:b :b Not noticed before!

Will immediately go and see (hear)!

Thanks for pointing this out.

Cees

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks