What's new

GB Advance SP + 1 game 99 @ Target -good deal? (1 Viewer)

Chris Duran

Stunt Coordinator
What game is it? If it's a game you wanted to get anyway then yes it is a good deal, almost a savings of $30 dollars depending on the game. I think that's the best price for the SP, I know of a couple sales on the regular GBA but not the SP.

Ryan*Pr*

Agent
The Target return policy used to be 90 days if unopened. They won't take it back if opened. Actually I am working there this holiday season...I'll fill you in for sure when I find out.

Michael St. Clair

Senior HTF Member
There's strong rumors that there will be deals on Black Friday; one store will include Super Mario Circuit, and another store will include Super Mario Advance 4.

I'm really not sure, though.

Andrea W

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Andrea Whitlock
I need to get one of these for a Christmas present. GBA SP and Super Mario Advance 4 sounds like a great package. What store has (or will have) it for $99?

David_Jr

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dave
My wife went to Target today and they were out of the bundle. They would not substitute and they would not give a raincheck. My wife was told that they had two of the bundles and both were sold right away on Sunday. TWO bundles!!!!! The bundle took up the whole front page of the Sunday add and they only get two bundles????!!!!!:angry:

Greg S

Supporting Actor
Go to CC and Pricematch it.

In my area I have had TREMENDOUS luck with pricematching at Circuit City.

THE BEST way to pull off the PM is to buy it at CC first and then return with your receipt and the ad and saw I got this yesterday and then saw this ad when I got will you PM this for me please. 99 time out of 100 they will do it and you will be on your way in just a few seconds. Every so often one will say we need to see if they have it in stock but that is VERY RARE (for me at least).

Essentially I have ALWAYS found it easier to PM after the purchase than before simply because if you do it before hand (ie when you are buying it) than quite often they will pull the "in stock" deal out and use it. After the sale I have only had this happen 1 time in probably 100 pricematch chances.

Anyway good luck.

Oh and if CC doesn't carry the same bundle I have had VERY GOOD LUCK getting them to sell me the individual pieces to make up the bundle and then giving the bundle price (you do have to do the PM when you are buying in this case though). It also helps with this part if you are getting something "additional" at the same time so they feel they are getting extra business from you. You can always return the other item at a later date with no hassle (CC has to be the best place to return something except for Costco that I have ever seen)

Greg

Justin1

Stunt Coordinator
The "bundle" offered by Target was no bundle. They just had a coupon for the full retail price of the Cartoon Network game. The game was just basically given away for free. The deal has been more popular than Target anticipated, so they have allowed the substitution of a Harry Potter GBC game instead of the cartoon network game. This update was added just today, so stores will be becoming aware of it shortly.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks