What's new

Gauging Interest- High End Items for Sale: VPI, Sony, Outlaw Cables, (1 Viewer)

chung_sotheby

Supporting Actor
Like I said, looking to make a system change, so looking to possible sell a couple of items, depending on interest. The prices I list are fair and pretty firm, so if I am not able to get what I am looking for, then I will keep the items for the time being. Other offers are accepted, but they must be in the ballpark (no lowballers) and no trades. All items include FedEx ground shipping to the continental US, fully insured.

VPI HW-19Jr Turntable
This is a black oak VPI turntable, with Audioquest PT-6 arm and dust cover. The Table is in 8/10 condition (due to age), with no scratches or dents that I have seen. Everything runs perfect. The Arm is a black Audioquest PT-6, also in great condition. Have all original manuals, though do not have original boxes for the table or tonearm, will have items shipped safely and securely.
MSRP for all the items is over $1200. Selling price is $540. If you want to buy each of the items separately, the prices are as follows:
VPI HW-19 Jr w/dustcover: $350 shipped
Audioquest PT-6: $230 shipped

Sony SCD-XA777ES
One of the best sacd players ever made. Black in color. Flawless, 9/10 condition only because of age. Have all original packing materials and manuals. If you know this unit, you know how great it is. A MUST for SACD enthusiasts.
MSRP was $3000. Selling price is $1325 shipped

Sony TA-P9000ES
SOLD! NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Outlaw PCA Cables
Some of the best cable values out there today. Hard to find used, better than specialty cables many times their price. I have about 8 pairs of .5m and 6 pairs of 1.8m. the MSRP for .5M and 1.8m are $34.95 and $49.95, respectively. Selling .5m for $25 a pair, and 1.8m for $35 a pair, shipped. Knock off $4 for every additional pair you purchase. In other words, two pairs of .5m for $46 shipped, three pairs for $68 shipped, and so on.
3 .5M PAIRS STILL AVAILABLE. 1 PAIR OF THE 1.8M AVAILABLE

Please, anyone, email or PM me if you are interested in any of the items I listed above. Pictures available upon request. As said before, while prices are pretty firm, other offers are accepted, as long as they are in the ballpark, so email if you ahve an offer. I will give further discounts if more than one item is purchased. Thanks again, and please email or pm if you have any questions

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks