Black Hawk Down (Original)

Field of Dreams

The Untouchables

Bonfire of the Vanities

Iron Giant (sealed promo)

Fox Demo disc #2

ScottC

Supporting Actor
I might be interested. Please check my trade list here for trade possibilities and shoot me an email if you'd like. Thanks.

Phil_La

Stunt Coordinator

Interesting. I heard that some people didn't get a slipcase with Bram Stoker's Dracula, but I got one with my copy. I haven't been able to find an explanation for this.

ScottC and Drew: I went through your trade lists and didn't see anything I need at first glance. My wantlist is really small right now and I'm currently working on adding more to it. I'll go through your lists again later and let you know if I need anything.

ScottC

Supporting Actor
I think some of the newer pressings of Superbit titles don't come with slipcases - it's not a mishap or anything.

Some people are really ANAL about having these stupid slipcases on their Superbit titles. I am not, so if you change your mind and still want to propose a trade for anything in my trade list, please let me know. Thanks for looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks