What's new

SPHE Press Release: Gattaca (4k UHD) (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
90eccdc8-6bbf-4ad8-993a-1ef0d4687be0.png
THE BELOVED SCIENCE FICTION CLASSIC
AS YOU’VE NEVER SEEN IT BEFORE

48b6dd1e-40fa-49e1-b073-ea8fea6553d4.png

DEBUTS ON 4K ULTRA HD™
IN LIMITED EDITION STEELBOOK PACKAGING MARCH 23

NEWLY REMASTERED FROM THE ORIGINAL CAMERA NEGATIVE
417ee71d-a5ab-4011-b1ea-8768c22f0f0c.jpg
SYNOPSIS

Ethan Hawke, Uma Thurman, Alan Arkin and Jude Law star in this engrossing sci-fi thriller about an all-too-human man who dares to defy a system obsessed with genetic perfection. Hawke stars as Vincent, an “In-Valid” who assumes the identity of a member of the genetic elite to pursue his goal of traveling into space with the Gattaca Aerospace Corporation. However, a week before his mission, a murder marks Vincent as a suspect. With a relentless investigator in pursuit and the colleague he has fallen in love with beginning to suspect his deception, Vincent’s dreams steadily unravel.

BONUS MATERIALS ON BLU-RAY™

• Deleted Scenes
  • Blooper Reel
  • Welcome to Gattaca Featurette

CAST AND CREW

Written and Directed By: Andrew Niccol
Producers: Danny DeVito, Michael Shamberg, Stacey Sher
Cast: Ethan Hawke, Uma Thurman, Alan Arkin, Jude Law, Loren Dean

SPECS

Run Time: Approx. 106 minutes
Rating: PG-13 for brief violent images, language and some sexuality
Feature: Newly remastered in 4K with High Dynamic Range, 2.40:1 aspect ratio
Audio: English Dolby Atmos, English 5.1 DTS-HD MA, French (Parisian) 5.1 Dolby Digital

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases

Last edited:

RichMurphy

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Rich
GATTACA is a title that makes me angry every time I hear of it. Why?

Late in its theatrical run, I was bored on a Tuesday night and decided to go by myself to the Springfield Mall General Cinema and catch the 9 pm showing. The mall was a ghost town at that hour, even more so than usual, but I knew the recently added extra auditoriums there were large with giant screens, and would probably suit that kind of movie.

I went to the box office and woke up the cashier, who informed me that "sorry, the show is sold out" (!) Having driven all the way there, I selected a second choice, only to then be told that all upcoming performances for the night were sold out. Obviously, they had decided to shut down and go home early.

For being such a big hit that a large auditorium supposedly sold out a 9:00 show on a Tuesday night, the film was surprisingly gone three days later.

Not that long afterward, the theater itself was gone.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Never saw this film. I will buy this blindly, though I may opt digital as I just don't have room for discs anymore.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases

Angelo Colombus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Angelo Colombus
Have the 4K disc and maybe tonight i will watch it. It's been a few years since i seen my Blu-ray so this will be nice to see it in UHD and the reviews on it have been positive.
IMG_0857.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks