What's new

Gamespot Complete Question (1 Viewer)

Ike

Screenwriter
Will subscribers to Gamespot Complete be able to use their login name at two separate computers? i.e. Two computers logged in simultaneously. I'm contemplating subscribing, but I use two separate PC's, and don't want to have to log out of one, to log in on the other. Anyone know?

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
Ike,

You should be able to log in on both computers. More than likely once you login a cookie is saved for the site and you have no need to login again. I would imagine it is similiar to IGN.com which I have logged in at 4 different computers.

As for the complete service itself, I'm liking it quite a bit so far. Gamespot definitely knows how to setup a pay service. Their high speed downloads are just that. I've been downloading at my DSL's full bandwidth for almost an hour now. There are absolutely no ads on the site at all. Once you sign up all the side and top banner ads are completely removed (Something that IGN really needs to look at and adopt.). The new high quality movies they are setting up look really good. All in all I'm quite impressed.

Derrik Draven

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Chris
Romier, I'm an IGN Insider as well. So far, how does the Gamespot pay service compare? Not going to pay for 2 sites. Considering dumping IGN.
Oh yeah, you never played Ico?!!? I think you'd like it. Definitly a keeper...

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
Derrick,

If you want my honest opinion at this point Gamespot is the better deal. Their streaming movies are almost always reliable and you'll get access to a load of demos and files to download (Where as IGN's movies can be downright sluggish to download. Also they at times post these insanely small movies that you can barely see..UGH). Not too mention the site (GS) is absolutely ad free unlike IGN which is still littered with ads.

As for ICO, I played it for about 20-30 minutes. There was soooo much other stuff out at the time I really didn't devote much energy to it. It seemed quite engaging and I've been thinking of picking it up sometime soon. (Not anytime soon though. Morrowind and Resident Evil will occupy my time nicely for a good bit to come!)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks