What's new

Future plans on selling Pioneer VSX-39TX and DV-37 for $1,000 (1 Viewer)

Evelio Figueroa

Second Unit
I decided to post my plans for selling the Pioneer ELITE VSX-39TX receiver and my DV-37 DVD player for $1,000 plus shipping and handling for Jan 2002 (Thats $1,000 for both, not each. You MUST purchase both.)
I still have all the original boxes. The condition on both components are in great order. Right now everything is in storage and I don't have immediate access to them. The remote for the 39TX is with me so I can keep fresh batteries in it. Why? I need to have the VSX-49TX in hand to transfer a few remote commands from the 39TX's remote to the 49TX's remote before I send it off.
I plan on upgrading to the VSX-49TX but I must wait until I close on my new house Jan 2nd, 2002. (I can't make any big purchases until then.)
So, if anyone is interested in buying these 2 components later on, or if you have questions, e-mail me. Just save your cash until Jan 2002.
This is my very 1st time selling something on the internet. I don't want to mess with e-bay or any other auction site.
Thank you for your time
[email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks