What's new

funny question from the girlfriend... (1 Viewer)

Rich Wenzel

Supporting Actor
dont know if you read my post, i am about to do a horrible thing, but a quick synapsis is that i am buying my girlfriend some stereo equipment....

We were talking about getting her either the image 3LR's or the 5T's as her place is small, but she will be putting the 3LRs on the floor/stands anyway...

So I said to her, are you sure that you want the 5t's and that you can fit them?

She replies, well, what I really want is one of each, get me one of each?

I say, You mean you want one set of the 3LR's and one set of the 5T's?

She responds, no, i want one of each....

My reply, uhhhhhh, you can't really do that...uhhh

her reply, just do it....

my reply, (not sure if this is true, but this what I tell her), you can't buy them one at a time, you have to buy them in pairs

her reply, but i want one of each....

my reply, uhhhh, no?

her reply, why can't you just do it?

my friend over hears this, and i guess he is smarter to me then says, "you can't mix and match speakers, as one will over power the other, and this difference will cause you to have headaches"

her reply, "why didn't you just tell me that"

my reply, "cause my friend is smarter than me"

Rich

Yogi

Screenwriter
You said she is training to be a cardiologist right? Ask her what would happen if all four chambers of the heart were of different size and pumped at a different speed? She will answer her own question.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
royalserena
Recent bookmarks