What's new

FS: Yamaha RX-V1070 Receiver and CDC-835 CD Changer (1 Viewer)

Devon Miller

Auditioning
I have a Yamaha RX-V1070 Home Theater receiver and a CDC-835 5-dic CD carousel for sale. Both pieces are in excellent condition. I have owners manuals and remotes for each. The remote for the receiver has learning capability so you can program it to do pretty much anything.
The receiver is a Pro Logic receiver with 110 Watts per channel across the fornt and 30 Watts to each of the rears. It has 8 Cinema DSP soundfield settings. Many of the controls are hiddne behind a flip-open panel on the front and has a Record Source selector.
The CD Changer allows you to change the other 4 discs while one is playing. There is also a concealed control panel on this unit. There is also a Program Filing feature that allows you to store info about how you like to play a certain disc and it will remember that the next time you put that disc in the player.
I would like to sell the two together but am willing to sell them seperately if I need to. Please let me know what you think these are worth and make me an offer if you are interested. If you need any more info about them, feel free to e-mail. Thanks.

Greg Robinson

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Greg R
typically it's customary to list prices on items you're selling as opposed to inviting offers. I'm interested in the CD changer.

Devon Miller

Auditioning
Sorry about that. As you can see by my lack of posts, I am relatively new here. Anyway, I think the unit is worth $100. I would be willing to include the shipping for that price. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

Devon Miller

Auditioning
I think the receiver is worth $200. I would be willing to include shipping for that price so your total cost would only be $200.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks