What's new

FS: Toshiba 53H71 HDTV Monitor TV (1 Viewer)

paul_wsrfc

Auditioning
I am trying to sell my 53" Toshiba rear-projection television. I've just moved into a new condo and it looks ridiculous in my tiny living room. This is a fantastic television, and I hate to see it go, but I definitely need to step back in size to save myself some floor space.

The TV is a 53" Toshiba 53H71 TheaterView, HDTV Ready. It's only about a year old and has been treated like one of the family. The picture is great, especially with an HD source... beats the hell out of similar Sonys and Panasonics (in my humble opinion). It has tons of great features. If you have more room than me, and would be willing to give it a good home, please consider buying it!

You can read more about it here: http://www.toshiba.com/tacp/tv/archive/53H71.html

Asking: $1500

I would prefer to sell this as a local pick-up/delivery in the Washington DC Metro area only. Shipping for something that weighs 250lbs would be a nightmare.

Please email me at [email protected] with questions, etc.

Thanks!
Paul

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks