What's new

Fs: The Ultimate Panasonic Rp91 Dvd Player (1 Viewer)

Brajesh Upadhyay

Supporting Actor
Take the Panasonic RP91 DVD player, widely regarded as one of the very best DVD players around & add to it the following...
  • Regionfree playback - Does this automatically or manually (for RCE DVDs)
  • NTSC & PAL playback - Plays both, but does not convert PAL to NTSC
  • Macrovision free
  • CGMS/A free (DVD recorder friendly)
... & you have the ultimate DVD player!
The unit is a little over a year old, but has had light use (I own three other DVD players). It's the black version. It's in absolutely mint condition!
Now just $420 delivered! - PayPal (preferred), money order or cashier's check
Please e-mail me.

Guy Usher

Supporting Actor
Consider trades?
I am currently selling a Marantz AV550 Tuner/Pre-Amp/Processor, Mint condition, more info on demand. . .

Wayne Reibold

Stunt Coordinator
Why are you selling it? What version of firmware does it have? When was it purchased? Are you the original owner? Does it include all accessories, original remote/manual/box/purchase receipt? Do you have feedback anywhere like eBay to check?

Brajesh Upadhyay

Supporting Actor
Wayne, since I didn't get any takers here, I've moved the sale to eBay. Since I'm not allowed to provide a link here, search for "Panasonic RP91" on eBay & my auction will come up. My seller ID is bu68. You can check my feedback while you're there.

Re: your questions... I'm selling it cuz I have a regionfree RP82 now. The firmware on this is v236. (you can't update the firmware further because it will undo the regionfree/copy-protection free modification). The pink tint, picture shift & combing were fixed by v236. The latest v.250 really adds nothing useful. My unit was purchased 14 months ago & I'm the original owner. Yes, I have all accessories & original remote/manual/box (no original receipt).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks